Pages

14 July 2008

40 Words

What to do when you have writers' block? Why, a meme, of course. But not one that I've been tagged with (because that one is thwarting my writing efforts too).

Here is one I found at BookieWookie.

Questions to be answered with one word only - and no word can be used twice.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Smart
3. Your hair? Graying
4. Your mother? Octogenarian
5. Your father? Deceased
6. Your favorite time of day? Late-night
7. Your dream last night? Voyage
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream goal? Published
10. The room you’re in? Messy
11. Your ex? Unsettled
12. Your fear? Sickness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
14. What you are not? Neat-nick
15. Your Favorite meal? Chicken
16. One of your wish list items? Peace
17. The last thing you did? Email
18. Where you grew up? Midwest
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your TV is? Hi-def
21. Your pets? Fish
22. Your computer? Company-owned
23. Your life? Work-in-progress
24. Your mood? Relaxed
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Your car? Volkswagen
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Favorite store? None
29. Your summer? Rainy
30. Your favorite colour? Blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? 10 minutes ago
32. When is the last time you cried? Forgotten
33. Your health? Good
34. Your children? Joy
35. Your future? Unknown
36. Your beliefs? Spiritually-based
37. Young or old? Middle-aged
38. Your image? Intelligent
39. Your appearance? Average
40. Would you live your life over again knowing what you know? Absolutely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, memes have saved my blog on more than one occasion! This one was fun to read. Not sure I could do it, though. I'm not good at one-word answers. Good luck with your dream goal of being published!

Emily Barton said...

What fun! I will save it for the next time I have writer's block. Oh wait a minute, I'm the one who suffers from diarrhea of the brain thoughts and never gets writer's block. How 'bout, next time I'm feeling lazy and don't want to have to get make all the brain thoughts readable for others.

Anne Camille said...

Caryn, You're right -- it was difficult to keep answers to one word.

Emily, Writer's Block or not, you should do this one. Guess that is sort of like a tag....

Anonymous said...

"Your life? Work-in-progress"

Yup, I'll go with that!