Pages

14 November 2006

Just how nerdy am I?

I took the Star Trek character quiz! And I can't believe I'm posting this. I'm blaming it on sleep-depreviation. I'll write about something worth reading tomorrow....

...I would have so wanted to be like Jean-Luc Picard, even if it meant shaving my head.

...I would have much rather been Beverly Crusher or Lt. Uhura over Deanna Troi in just about any sector of the galaxy!

...Would I have been most like James T Kirk if I said I made out with lots of pretty girls?

But a RED SHIRT???? I'm taking my phaser off stunned!

Your results:
You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed, and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable. That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first episode you appeared in.
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 85%

Jean-Luc Picard 80%
Deanna Troi 75%
Will Riker 75%
Chekov 65%
James T. Kirk (Captain) 60%
Spock 57%
Uhura 55%
Geordi LaForge 55%
Mr. Scott 55%
Beverly Crusher 55%
Mr. Sulu 45%
Data 35%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 30%
Worf 25%

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

No comments: