Pages

03 January 2009

3rd Annual Year End Survey

Updated: I'm up to my eyeballs in work stuff, so I won't be able to post until midweek. So, I'm keeping this open until Tuesday night if you're interested in completing. Click here to participate.

For the 3rd year, I'm doing a survey and asking for participants to comment on books and blogging. None of the questions are mandatory -- you don't even have to give your name. As in the preceding year, this is a survey of your favorite books and blogs, not a competition to see who is most popular.

Because Emily has written many times that there is an unwritten rule about memes being limited to 7, I've limited the survey to that number -- unless you want to indicate your name and blog name. Blogging alias are okay, of course.

Survey closes at 11:45pm (EST) on Sunday, 4-Jan. Results to be posted sometime during the week of 4-Jan. If you indicate your name/blog, you'll be cited here.

Stay tuned for what's coming up in 2009 at Cam's Commentary.

You'll find the 2008 survey here.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Yes please. Count me in.

Rebecca H. said...

All submitted! Thanks for doing this -- the results will be interesting.

Ted said...

I submitted mine and am interested to hear any results you report!

Emily Barton said...

I'm going to do this, even if it's too late, because I so like to do this sort of thing.

Emily Barton said...

Oh well, just discovered that it's closed (that's what I get for going on vacation I guess). Maybe next year (if I'm not on vacation again).

LK said...

Oh, I missed out. But Happy New Year to you!